Start Up Your Startup: The Ultimate Guide To Success As An Entrepreneur
I’m very excited to announce the start of a new series here on VentureBreak, entitled Start Up Your Startup. The series, which will probably be upwards of 25 posts, will cover practical insights for turning your idea into a successful business.
Most of the posts will be written by me, but the rest of the team is welcome to contribute as well.
I’ve been covering startups for a long time, I’m an entrepreneur myself, and I’ve spoken to dozens of others—some very successful, some not so much—about what it takes to build a great startup. From the product and the team, to marketing and promotion, to getting successfully funded, no stone will be left unturned.
This post will serve as an archive for all the posts in the series. The list will continue to expand as more content is added.
- Are You An Entrepreneur?
- On The Road To Entrepreneurship
- It’s Not All About The Product
- Determining Your Product Concept
- Create A Concept Plan Before A Business Plan
- Know Your Customers
- Getting Started With Marketing
- The Marketing Strategy
- The Price Tag
- Finding The Right Team For Your Startup
- What Is Sales?
- How To Create A Detailed Business Plan
- Your Startup Needs A Funding Plan
Please let me know what specific topics you’d like me to cover in this series, and I’ll do my best to include them!