VentureBreak Weekly #1
Join the hosts of VentureBreak Weekly for the show’s very first episode where they discuss Chinese hackers, BitCoin, Yahoo’s acquisitions, and more.
- Chinese hackers reportedly accessed designs for advanced US weapons systems
- Who uses BitCoin, and what does the future look like for virtual currencies?
- Google drops “jabber” or XMPP
- Tablet Market Projected to Surpass Notebooks in 2013, Total PC Market in 2015
- Why Yahoo Bought Tumblr
- Yahoo is also bidding on Hulu
The VentureBreak Weekly theme music is courtesy of Derek K. Miller.