VentureBreak Weekly #18: Wearable Coders
iPhone 5C cuts, Apple hiring fashion execs, wearable technology, phone systems, young coders, and Square Cash.
This episode of VentureBreak Weekly was made possible by Will Reynolds Young, who was kind enough to record it while I’m out of town.
Hosts: Brad Merrill, Greg Nokes, Ted Lyons, William Reynolds Young
- Apple hits the brakes on not-so-cheap iPhone 5C orders amid demand fears
- Apple Hires Burberry Chief to Polish Image of Online Stores
- Benefits Of Upgrading Your Business Phone System (and Greg’s comment)
- Tech Rivals Lay Down Arms for Youth Coding
- Square Cash lets anyone send money by e-mail — for free
Sponsor VentureBreak Weekly: We have just introduced a new sponsorship opportunity for the podcast. See this page for details.
The VentureBreak Weekly theme music is courtesy of Derek K. Miller.