VentureBreak Weekly #29: Text To Start
Jelly (the app, not the spreadable fruit), iPhone 7th anniversary, Google-Nest acquisition, the Internet of things, SMS-enabled washer/dryer (?!), the demise of net neutrality, the demise of journalism, texting etiquette and guns.
Producer: Brad Merrill
- Jelly (easter egg)
- 7th Anniversary of Steve Jobs’s iPhone Announcement in 2007
- Google’s bid for smart home dominance: What the $3.2bn Nest acquisition really means
- LG’s HomeChat will let you command its latest smart appliances via SMS
- Court kills net neutrality
- Why This is the Age of Publishers, Not Journalists
- Florida theater shooting raises questions about texting etiquette — and guns
The VentureBreak Weekly theme music is courtesy of Derek K. Miller.