VentureBreak Weekly #30: We're Really Good At Spying
Obama speech analysis, “We’re really good at spying,” Pentagon and NSA officials want Snowden extrajudicially assassinated, Jelly questions, privacy, burrito vending machines, Silicon Valley shuttles, and Amazon knows what you want before you buy it,
Technical Producer: Brad Merrill
- Obama Speech: Surveillance “Reforms” Analysis
- Brad’s clips
- Obama reimagined: “We’re really good at spying”
- Pentagon & NSA officials say they want Snowden extrajudicially assassinated
- Brad’s Jelly questions
- Are character limits going to be a problem here?
- Privacy is dead. Agree or disagree?
- Burrito vending machine arrives in Los Angeles
- Silicon Valley Shuttles Will Now Pay to Use San Francisco’s Bus Stops
- Amazon Knows What You Want Before You Buy It
[toggle Title=”Episode 30 Clips”]
The VentureBreak Weekly theme music is courtesy of Derek K. Miller.