VentureBreak Weekly #42: Fail Whale
Ted Lyons joins Will Reynolds Young and Brad Merrill to discuss entrepreneurial failure, Square’s losses, Aereo’s advocacy site, Flickr’s latest app update, Comcast scammers, Facebook mobile ads, urBin, Couch to 5k, Timehop, and more.
- What Snapchat Teaches Us About The Way Teens Define Privacy
- George Watsky: Letter to My 16-year-old Self
- Thoughts On Failure From Entrepreneurs Who Have Been There
- Square Is Losing Millions And Wants To Sell
- Aereo Opens Lobbying And Advocacy Site
- Flickr’s Latest App Update Looks A Lot Like Instagram
- Comcast Bills Lowered $2.4 Million By Scammers
- Facebook To Launch Mobile Ad Network
- Manhattan-Based urBin Is Disrupting The Physical Storage Industry
- App of the Week: Couch to 5k
- 2nd App of the Week: Timehop
The VentureBreak Weekly theme music is courtesy of Derek K. Miller.