Want to Contribute a Guest Post to VentureBreak?
Great! So long as the content is 100% yours, 100% original, and 100% good, we’d love to promote you to our audience. Note that all links you provide will have a rel=”nofollow” attribute applied to them. Also be aware that by submitting a post, you are transferring the rights to us for present and future publishing purposes.
We are looking for:
- Relevant stories, perspectives, and insight
- People who have strong voices and aren’t afraid to share them
- Controversy—some of our most popular posts are opinionated and controversial
- Experts who want to share their knowledge and experience
- People who clearly know their stuff
- Submissions should be at least 500 words in length.
- Your English must be excellent.
- Submitting duplicate content (content already published elsewhere) and plagiarizing are not allowed. Similarly, rewrites/spinoffs are not allowed.
- You may not publish your post elsewhere after we’ve published it.
- Affiliate links are not allowed.
- If we like your post enough, you may be invited to contribute on a regular basis.
- Not every submission can or will be accepted.
Please submit your article by emailing it to firstname.lastname@example.org.