Submit Your Startup
Is your startup ready to be featured on VentureBreak? Startup stories are awesome, and we’d love to tell yours.
Check out our kickoff interview questions below, then shoot us an email and let us know why you’re the next big thing: firstname.lastname@example.org (no mailing lists, please)
- Our readers are mostly other founders, investors, and startup enthusiasts. Don’t worry about explaining yourself too much—we speak your language.
- Tell a story!
- Keep it unique and stand out from the crowd: be a purple cow.
- Our questions are just guidelines. Feel free to tell us anything you want about your startup.
- Avoid sending us attachments if possible. We prefer to read everything in the body of your email.
- Be as long-form as possible. It’s much easier to cut your answers down than to add fluff.
What is your startup called?
What does your company do?
Who are the founders, and what are their backgrounds?
Where are you based? What’s the startup scene like in your area?
What problem are you solving?
Why does it matter?
What are some milestones your startup has reached?
What goals do you have for the future?
Where can people find out more? Any social media links?
Submit your answers to email@example.com, and please support us by linking to the published story on your press/media page.
Thanks! We look forward to hearing from you.